- Drinks can be customized.
- Sometimes the customer is wrong.
- Order what you want, even if you can’t pay for it.
- You can start a tab. Pay it off at your convenience.
- If we find out that you can’t pay your tab because of your lotto and strip club habit, we’ll name a drink after you.
- Employees are allowed to fight with customers.
- It’s ok to stare at employee’s ass. Just be discreet about it.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to assholes.
- Keep dogs off the tables
- Shut the bathroom door. Customers don’t want to see the toilet.
- Announce all allergies. Every time you order, not just first time.
- Don’t ask for artificial sweetener. At least not when owner is present. Maintain the peace.
- If you really think that 1oz of wheatgrass is = to eating 2.5 lbs of leafy greens, we’d like to sell you some real estate.
- Menu is seasonal, so don’t get pissy if you get a pear instead of apple.
- One of our baristas knows kung fu. Do you really want to guess the one?
- Be kind, not nice. Let us know when something is off. It takes a village to raise a business.
- Smile, God is watching you!
Updated Store Guidelines
Leave a reply